Each admin command has a unique purpose. You may have to rifle through several pages of menus, but in the end you'll get there. This can serve as a reference to, not only admins, but to players as well. >:D
- sm_psay | /psay "John" "Hey, how are you today?"
- Sends a private message to one player.
- sm_chat | /chat "Hey other admin, give us a hand here"
- Sends a message to all other admins on the server. Only admins can see this.
- sm_hsay | /hsay "Stop rushing"
- Sends a message to all other players on the server via a hint-box at the bottom of the screen.
- sm_msay | /msay "Server brought to you by -=HERO=-"
- Sends a message to all other players on the server in a context menu on left hand side of screen.
- sm_csay | /csay "Hey, you!"
- Sends a message positioned above the crosshair to all other players on the server.
- sm_say | /say "Can you stop shouting LOL!"
- Sends a message in the chat box to all players, usually in an orange colored font.
- sm_pinfo | /pinfo "John"
- Shows all information about a player: Country, IP Address, Steam ID, Connection Time.
- sm_listsbbans | /listsbbans "John"
- Shows all bans about a player in the console.
- sm_freeze | /freeze "John" "10"
- Freezes a player for a pre-determined amount of time.
- sm_veto | /veto
- Stops the !votekick from taking place :)
- sm_beacon | /beacon "John"
- Sets a beacon on a player that distinguishes him from the rest
- sm_vote | Not recommended "Do you like cake?" "Yes" "No"
- Create a vote to your liking with up to 5 answers!
"Question" "Answer1" "Answer2" "Answer3" "Answer4" "Answer5"
- sm_cancelvote | /cancelvote
- Stops a vote in progress. This is different to sm_veto in the sense that it stops all votes that you created.
- sm_teleport @all | /teleport @all
- Teleports every player (including Special Infected) to your cursor position.
That's why we prefer that you type sm_teleport @humans| /teleport @humans